- Smashing Pumpkins – Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (4x LP box)
- Berlin – Pleasure Victim
- Art Pepper – Intensity
- Biff Bang Pow! – The Girl who runs the Beat Hotel
- Chris Isaak – Forever Blue
- Francis Vincent Zappa* Conducts The Abnuceals Emuukha Electric Orchestra & Chorus* – Lumpy Gravy
- Jon Bon Jovi – Blaze Of Glory
- John Lee Hooker – Live In 1978
- U2 – Achtung Baby
- John Lee Hooker – Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive
- Howlin’ Wolf – The Howlin’ Wolf Album
Here’s what’s new to Aussie Records in July, 2019:
<img “=”” src=”https://instagram.fcbr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/e89b67c7be571b8c22a9ca74fbaaee0d/5DEDBA17/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/64599494_130224108187066_2933361231743540276_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcbr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net” width=”430″ height=”397″ style=”display:none”>
Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab) 2x 45rpm remaster
Picked this up from Blake at Landspeed Records in town for $100. Might as well be mint, as both disks look unplayed.
That’s been remedied now, the first time I’ve put the new Rega Planar 3 into 45 speed.
The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones
Decca Aussie 1st press MONO in VG condition (plays closer to VG+) and features an excellent “Route 66” and “Mona” on the A side.
Ray Charles – …Dedicated To You
An uncommon white label test pressing from Ampar Records (Australia) in near mint condition.
Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
Original Australian 12” single on Factory label – near mint for both disk and sleeve. Sounds great.
The Pretenders – Learning To Crawl
Minty Japanese pressing from 1983. Possibly the best I’ve heard “Back on the Chain Gang” in any format.
Smashing Pumpkins – Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness